Aharon Adibekyan: Serzh Sargsyan has 95% capacity (video)

 

In internal economic issues, people rely more on PM Karen Karapetyan than Serzh Sargsyan, sociologist Aharon Adibekyan told reporters today.

“As a result of our survey, it became clear that 45% of respondents rely on Karen Karapetyan for internal economic issues, 35% rely on Serzh Sargsyan. Approximately 60% trust Serzh Sargsyan with regard to foreign economic issues. Overall, Serzh Sargsyan has 95% capacity. Karen Karapetyan has 10% in foreign policy,” the sociologist said.

The sociologist also touched upon the situation in Russia and foreign policy, noting that no one predicted such a crisis situation.

“Now they hit the ruble. Europe is trying to abandon Russian oil and gas. That’s why we need a president who can experience the fact that Armenia does not sink into this political ocean. It seems to me that they are trying to preserve Serzh Sargsyan’s power functions. If Serzh Sargsyan and Karen Karapetyan stayed in the executive power, it would increase the power of the Republicans and the strikes would hardly drop its rating.”