Karabakh: Soldier dies of carbon monoxide poisoning

An Armenian soldier died of carbon monoxide poisoning on Friday in one of the military units of in a military post in the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, the NKR Ministry of Defense reports.

The serviceman was identified as Garegin Argamanyan (born in 1997).

The Ministry shares the heavy grief of the loss, extending its condolences to the family and fellow servicemen of the deceased.

An inquest is underway to find out the details of the incident.