NA 4 non- governmental powers present a joint demand to the Public services regulatory commission. The demand consists of 6 points.
BHK party Deputy Michael Melkumyan told A1+ that it is an official suggestion-demand to the Public services regulatory commission on preventing electricity price increase.
1. 1/3 of 17 billions AMD financial gap in the energy networks must be covered by the state
2. to cut down technical loses in the energy networks by 3-4 percent
3. to review depreciation and amortization problem of generating stations in the price
4. financial investments in energy systems must be freed from taxes
5. reinvent and set the allowable amount of profit
6. to implement financial cure project in electric networks-generating stations relations
Details in the video later